The Longhall Consulting Oil and Gas Project Management Training combines quality training instruction delivered by seasoned industry practitioners, practical class sessions tailored towards managing projects in the oil and gas industry, video documentary case studies of some of the industry's most important projects and a classroom experience that leaves you with knowledge and confidence that comes with delivering successful projects.
Why PMP for Oil and Gas?
The PMP for Oil and Gas is a practical, hands on course developed to give participants the knowledge and skills not only for Project Management but specifically about successful project delivery in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Enrich you with knowledge, skills, tools and techniques used in effective project management
- Enhance your marketability in the workplace and higher earnings for your services
- Help you to cope better with the pressures of your role in your current job
- Provides concrete proof that you have undergone consistent, effective training
Longhall Consulting Limited
With training experience that has led to the training and certification of hundreds of PRINCE2, PMP, MOR, ITIL, Change Mgt., MSP and Financial Mgt. certificate holders and with a pass rate of 95%, Longhall Consulting is strategically poised to shoot you up the corporate ladder.
The advantages that will accrue to you include:
- Longhall is strategically positioned to help you through the process of learning and applying for the certification exam,
- 35 contact hours of solid lectures interlaced with Videos' over a period of 5 days by seasoned Professionals who have handled many classes,
- Sitting for the PMP exam at a Prometric Centre following the training, as soon as the candidate is ready
Longhall Consulting Training Case Study 1
Ormen Lange is a natural gas field on the Norwegian continental shelf. It is situated 120 kilometres (75 mi) northwest of Kristiansund, where seabed depths vary between 800 and 1,100 metres (2,600 and 3,600 ft). It has the world's longest subsea gas pipeline - Langeled pipeline - approximately 1,200 kilometres (750 mi) from Nyhamna in Norway to Easington in England.
The Ormen Lange field was developed without using conventional offshore platforms. Total cost is estimated to reach around US$12 billion by the time of completion.
Longhall Consulting Training Case Study 2
The BP oil spill, also referred to as the Macondo blowout is an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico which flowed for three months in 2010. It is one of the largest accidental marine oil spill in the history of the petroleum industry.
On July 15, 2010, the leak was stopped by capping the gushing wellhead, after it had released about 4.9 million barrels (780,000 m3) of crude oil.
Who Should Attend?
- Those who sponsor, commission, direct, manage, sign off, deliver, support or perform project/quality assurance on projects and other project team members
- Anyone working in the oil and gas industry
- Those who aspire to build a career in the oil and gas industry
- Other stakeholders or those with keen interest in the oil and gas industry
Oil and Gas Training Schedule
Lagos Training Details:
Duration: 4 days
Date: 23rd - 26th of April, 2013
Time: 9am - 5pm daily
Venue: Longhall Consulting, 175A, Moshood Olugbami Street, Off Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Training Booking and Registration
Payment for the Oil and Gas Project Management course is due five (5) working days before the commencement of each training.
For Booking and Registration Contact:
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE - BOOKING IS ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS
Download the 2013 Executive Training Calendar