Below is the general course outline of our Financial Management training program. Every course contains classes where the delegates take mock exams and examine practical case studies.
Every course also features a Longhall Consulting Business Productivity Tool (BPT), which though not part of the course instruction required for examination, they are however usefull as they arm our clients with tools that will not only make them better managers but also improve the quality of their ouput in the work place.
LONGHALL CONSULTING FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT GENERAL COURSE OUTLINE
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Financial Planning
- Financial External Factors
- Calculations to Support a Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Methods of Financial Forecasting
- Fundamentals of Credit Risk Management
- Longhall Consulting Business Productivity Tool (BPT): Balanced Scorecard
Click here to download our Financial Management General Information Guide (70KB)